How to install the Dropbox client app in Zorin OS.
- Download the version of Dropbox for “Ubuntu 14.04 or higher” from Dropbox’s Linux download page
- After the download completes, open the Files app.
- Navigate to the “Downloads” folder.
- Double-click on the “dropbox…amd64.deb" file.
- Verify that you trust the source of the app when prompted.
- Click the “Install” button in the new Software store window.
- Log out of your user account and log back in to apply all changes.
You should now be able to launch Dropbox from the “Internet” section of the Zorin Menu.
After logging into your Dropbox account and setting it up, you should see its indicator in the panel.